Select Page

One of only a handful of temporary tracks that is reported north of the border, is the one at Kincardine. The town of Kincardine lies on the northern banks of the Firth of Forth, twelve miles south east of Stirling. Information regarding its exact location or how it operated still remains a mystery , although it is known that it staged its first meeting on the 27th of August 1938, and it is thought the it stop trading prior to the declaration of the Second Wold War.