Forton Road, Gosport
The Hampshire town of Gosport becomes the next chapter to host greyhound racing. It was a venue known as The Gosport Greyhound and Whippet Stadium, situated on Forton Road about a mile north west of Gosport town centre.
Its first meeting took place on June 14th 1930 with events being run over 220, 300 and 400 yards. It seems as though the venue closed due to the land having been sold for redevelopment, and staged its final meeting on June 20th 1936.