Select Page

Another Greyhound Racing venue found in Bedford was the one situated on Cardington Road. Cardington Road is situated close to The River Great Ouse of which the local passenger ferry was often used to ferry punters back and forth across the river. Dates unearthed shows that it only operated during 1929, yet offered two meetings per week, but any other information remains unobtainable at this moment. Cardington Road lies just south of the river less than a mile south east of Bedford town centre.

This press advert is dated September 1929.