The West Harnham Greyhound Track becomes the next venue to be discussed in this chapter. The suburb of West Harnham lies half a mile west of Salisbury city centre in Wiltshire, and it was just south of Netherhampton Road where the sport actually took place.
The venue was situated west of Carrion Pond Drove where Montague Road lies now. It was on the 25th of March 1932 that it staged its first meeting, and yet by 1934 the sport had ceased.
Virtually nothing else is known on how it operated, with housing now covering any evidence that it once existed.