Select Page

It is known that a temporary greyhound track operated about a mile east of Clapton Stadium, known as The Triangle. It was in an August 1951 edition of The Greyhound Owner that The Triangle is mentioned, located on the marsh’s of The River Lea. Operations took place during June 1951, but its exact location or information on how it operated remains unavailable.

This cutting was found in The Greyhound Owner of August 1951.