Newspaper cuttings from 1934 unearths another short lived greyhound racing venue. It was found in the vicinity of Capel Le Ferne, a village located two miles east of Folkstone in Kent.
The tracks exact location has yet to be determined, but the newspaper does make it clear that it operated on a section of land situated along the cliff tops between Folkestone and Dover.
Gatherings were limited to just one meeting per week, that of a Sunday afternoon, but its presence created much controversy amongest local clergy. It staged its first meeting on the 11th of September 1934 but it is thought that the objections from local residents forced the end operations during the following December.